keane14 asked: On the issue of season 10: I distinctly remember Jared and Jensen saying that they agreed to do SPN until season 10 IF and WHEN the network renews them, and Carver saying he has mapped the plot up to a season 10. However, I have not read any confirmed news that the series are actually renewed up to a season 10 already. [The CW president DOES want the series to push through up to a season 10].
Oh okay. Well at least season 10 is a possibility :D
hlle asked: Hold up I have good news ! A fellow spn friend of mine informed me that they're all signed on for another three seasons ! We at least get a season 10!
That’s great news! Thank you for letting us know :D
357. Not knowing when the last season will be, and could be a chance that season 8 is the last.
356. Wanting Superwho more than life itself.
355. How damn expressive Dean’s eyebrows are.
Anonymous asked: Can you explain number 350?
#350. When you realise Dean technically has a daughter and a possible son.
In the episode 7.13 Slice Girls, Dean has a one night stand and has a Amazonian daughter.
And even though Lisa has said Ben is not Dean’s son, there is still a possibility that he may be (this was a submission so I’m not entirely sure if this was the possible son, but there’s no other possible son Dean might have so yea..)
354. Soulless Sam.
353. When you go to clean a house for someone and you see a box of Borax you think “If the Leviathan’s come we’re good.” then your mother tells you she bought a box when she went to the store because of your freak out moment.
352. Sera Gamble.
351. Going to the church and arguing with the priest because he does not understand it as you do.