378. Wanting a slender man episode.
377. When you want to name your future children after characters on the show but you can’t, as it would be a bad omen because every character dies or has something bad happen to them.
376. When you’re told not to get so upset, that it’s just a show.
375. Wondering why Dean keeps using BIC lighters when he could save a lot of money using matches like Garth.
374. Drunk Sam
373. Wanting a slender man episode.
poprocksway asked: Hi, can you please publish this to your followers? Me and my sister really want to go to a Supernatural convention in May in Brmingham, UK but it says you need to be 15/16 with written permission from a parent to get in and if you're younger you need an adult with you. I'll be 16 by May but my sister will only be 13 so we really need somebody who's going to be there who's old enough to say that we're with them so that she can get in. I know it's asking a lot but it would mean so much to us.
If anyone is going to a SPN convention in May in Birmingham, UK - send her a message HERE.
372. The fact that the CW is no longer on optimum, just in time for the season 8 premiere.
371. Having to explain to your family that, no, you’ve not suddenly gone insane and that you have a legitimate reason for your sudden small emotional breakdown
370. When you not only look behind your shower curtain for demons but also under your bed, behind doors, in empty rooms, in thin air.