Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s Supernatural?
2. What are the rules of submission?
- Don’t be a dick.
- All submissions must related to Supernatural, i.e. story, cast, characters, and the various side effects that come with being part of the fandom.
- Submit to the submit box, not the ask box.
- You don’t need to give your submission a number. If you do, it’s subject to change based on the current queue.
- You may submit a gif or picture to go with your submission. If you can’t upload it directly to the body of the submission, send me a link to it and I will do it for you.
- If you want any tags included in the post, put them in the body of the submission separated by commas.
- If you either a. do not put your post in the proper format or b. your post is grammatically confusing to the point that I can’t understand it, it is subject to editing by me.
Ta-da! Not so hard, right?
3. Why hasn’t my submission been posted yet?
Please refer to the rules of submission above. Did you follow those rules? If your answer is no, that’s why. If your answer is yes, then it is very likely that your submission has been added to the queue and is waiting to be posted. Please wait 2-3 days and ask us about it again.
4. What is your personal blog?
5. What tags do you use?
The names of characters and actors, plus submission, the name of the submitter, askbox, answer, spoilers, which season the spoiler refers to, and sometimes my own little comments. Because I’m the type who likes to write in the tags. Sorry.
6. Where do you get your gifs from?
There’s this nifty search engine thingy—I dunno if you’ve heard of it—it’s called Google. I dunno, maybe it’s new! So few people seem to know what it is.
All of our gifs are found through Google, so we don’t claim credit over any of them. If we’ve used a gif that you’ve made and you would like us to take it down or give you credit - just send us a message and we’ll fix it ASAP :)
7. You have so many posts, but I want to find a specific one. Do you remember [insert vague post topic here]?
Well, no. I probably don’t. Sorry about that! However, all our posts are really nicely tagged! So all you have to do is go to the blog and add /tagged/ to the end of our url, followed by charachter-name (i.e. Castiel, Dean-Winchester, etc.), actor-name (Jared-Padalecki, Jim-Beaver, etc.), season-number (literally, season-1, etc.), or key words like demons, angels, salt, Winchesters, etc. It may not get you to the post directly, but it will narrow down the number of posts you have to look through.
Hopefully I will not have to add more of these later. Happy hunting!