412. The agony of not knowing what’s going to happen next until season 9.
411. We finally get to see proper angel wings… and they’re burning.
410. “You finish this trial, you’re dead, Sam.” “So?”
408. Falling asleep half an hour before the episode starts and waking up as it finishes
409. Crowley just wants to be loved.
407. “The road so far”… “Now”
405. Castiel saw his brothers and sisters falling from heaven.
darkestelemental616 asked: Oh for Chuck's sake, here's a problem: People NOT TAGGING THEIR SPOILERS.
Oh dear, it really sucks when people don’t tag spoilers :/ What I do when I haven’t seen an episode of a TV show and don’t want to be spoiled is I try to blacklist every single thing I can think of :P So for Supernatural, I would blacklist every relevant character as well as random words such as “angel”, “demon”, “tablet”, “salt”, “exorcise”, “impala”, “sammy”, “pie”, “gr8”, etc. It doesn’t block gifsets/photos, but it does block quite a few text posts that people don’t tag.
the thing though is that there’s a lot of people out there who will never tag spoilers no matter how many times someone asks them. I guess your safest bet is to block the URL of someone you know doesn’t tag spoilers or just stay away from tumblr until you’ve watched the episode :)
404. Sam’s greatest sin was letting Dean down.